Platinum Wedding On Ice Package | $2,750.00
Our Platinum Wedding On Ice package allows for a little more flexibility and we can fly to one of a couple of glaciers depending on availability. This also provides you with a substantially more intimate ceremony. It also includes helicopter space for the bride, groom, marriage commissioner, and photographer or other guest*.
• Wedding Coordinator to assist you with organizing the wedding logistics, answer questions about Alaska, coordinate the wedding, develop your itinerary and help to personalize your wedding vows
• Ground Transportation provided in a 6-passenger Limousine, that includes a stop at the Office of Vital Statistics to pick up your marriage license
• Helicopter Transportation to your choice glacier for a more intimate setting
• Alaskan Wildflower Bouquet/Custom Bouquet and Boutonniere
• Marriage Commissioning by a Non-denominational Marriage Commissioner licensed in the State of Alaska
• Two witnesses (if needed) as required by Alaska State Law
• Filing of your marriage license with the Office of Vital Statistics
• Single Layer or Small Two Tiered Layer Wedding Cake for up to 6 people and Champagne Toast
*Guest space will be dependent on individual weights
Notes about our wedding services:
*All packages can include a professional photographer or videographer for an additional fee - prices available upon request.
*If the helicopter flight is cancelled due to weather, the ceremony will be held at Glacier Gardens.
*All above pricing are for the Bride and Groom. Please note that there are additional fees for guests.